How do I download the Force Patient app on my Apple device?
Please note that Force Support can only provide technical support for your Force program. For any clinical questions, you should contact your Care Team using Force Messages or by calling your Care Team.
You can download the “Force Patient” app if you have an iPad or iPhone.
To download the app:
1. Go to the App Store
2. Click on Search at the bottom-right corner of the screen
3. Type Force Patient into the search bar and click on Search. You will see the following:
4. Click on Get to download the app. Once the app has finished downloading, click on Open. Enter your Apple ID and password as prompted.
5. When you open up the app, you may be asked if you would like to allow Force to send you notifications. This means that you will get push notifications (reminders on your phone) from Force that will let you know when you have something new to look at, such as a new message from your Care Team.
6. You may also be asked to allow your Health Data to sync with Force. You can sync your step tracking data with Force to share with your Care Team how much you are walking. Once you click “Ok,” you will be brought to the Health Access page. Click on Turn All Categories On.7. Return to the Force Patient app. Login to Force with your email address and the password you created. You will then be able to view the materials prescribed to you by your doctor.