How Do I Log Into Force Using MyGeisinger?
Please note that Force can only provide technical support for your Force program. For any clinical questions, you should contact your Care Team using Force Messages or by calling your Care Team.
When you are scheduled for surgery, you will be set up with your Force account. You will receive an email from Force Therapeutics to log in using your myGeisinger username and password.
If you are a Geisinger Health System patient, you will need to log into Force using your myGeisinger username and password.
If you do not have a myGeisinger account, click here to create one.
- Must be between 8 and 18 characters long
- Must contain at least one upper case letter
- Must contain at least one lower case letter
- Must contain at least one number
- May contain one or more of the following symbols: $.,!%_^*
Note: If you're still having trouble creating an account, you can contact the Geisinger Service Desk at 570-214-0003 or submit an Online Request to contact them.
Once you create your account, you can return to app.forcetherapeutics.com/login/geisinger to access Force.
- If you do not remember the password for your myGeisinger account, you can reset it and unlock your account here.
- If you have set your browser to save passwords, and if you and someone else with a myGeisinger account uses the same computer, once you change your password you will need to:
- Highlight the black dots
- Tap the Delete key to erase the black dots in the password field
- Type in your password
If you forgot the answer to your challenge question, you may opt to instantly access your account by answering questions to verify your identity by clicking here, or if you have already tried to reset your password and are still having problems, call the Geisinger service desk at 570-214-0003 or submit an Online Request to contact them.
After resetting your password, you can then continue to access Force by going to app.forcetherapeutics.com/login/geisinger.