How to enable cookies on your mobile device
Please note that Force can only provide technical support for your Force program. For any clinical questions, you should contact your Care Team using Force Messages or by calling your Care Team.
If you are using your desktop computer, click on the following link instead: https://support.forcetherapeutics.com/article/66-how-to-enable-cookies-on-your-computer
Enabling Cookies in Safari (iPhone or iPad)
- Go to Settings.
- Scroll down and click on Safari.
- Scroll down to the section that says Privacy and Security.
- Make sure "Block All Cookies" is turned off. It should NOT be green.
Once this is set, you'll be able to login to Force.
Enabling Cookies in Chrome for Android
- Open up Chrome to go to the internet.
- Click on the three vertical dots in the top-right corner to get to the menu.
- Click on Settings.
- Click on Site Settings.
- Click on Cookies.
- Make sure Cookies are turned on. The toggle should be BLUE as shown below.
- Once this is set, you'll be able to login to Force.
Enabling Cookies in the Android Web Browser
- Open up the web browser to go to the internet.
- Click on Menu then Settings.
- On the Settings menu, click on Privacy & Security.
- Make sure Accept cookies is turned on and checked off as shown below.
Once this is set, you'll be able to login to Force!